This post is a part of Daniel’s Internet Goals group writing project. My Internet goals for 2009 are:
1. Launch a new blog dedicated to tech tips and trick. I have the domain up and will start posting soon.
2. Reach atleast 200 subscribers for the tech blog.
3. Contribute more guest posts and build up readership on the tech blog.
4. Reach a 1000 daily visitors.
5. Increase online income. I don’t have a number in mind, but I’d definitely be writing more this year and have my fingers crossed 🙂
That’s all for me, I think. You might have noticed that all my goals for 2009 are for this new blog that I haven’t even launched yet. I’d have given the URL to you guys but I just don’t think the site is ready for the public yet so that’ll have to wait.
In the meantime, you can subscribe to this blog via RSS or email or follow me on twitter and I’ll make sure you guys are the first ones to know about my new blog.